8 days / 7 nights
Jeep tour - Georgia's highest peaks
Join us for an amazing jeep tour, an off-road adventure in the mountains of the Lesser and Greater Caucasus! This is a combination of our 3 iconic destinations - Svaneti, Upper Adjara, Zekari Pass!
Together we will overcome obstacles on the route, we will not be afraid of off-road dust and dust. With us, you will get to know the authentic Georgia. We want you to get to know the local traditions, history, inhabitants and their everyday life, in addition to seeing wonderful sights.
Jeep tour to Svaneti
Jeep tour in Svaneti
We will visit the mountain village of Ushguli - the highest village in Europe inhabited all year round, even during very harsh winters! In addition, it is entirely under the protection of UNESCO.
We will visit the city of Batumi for a stroll along the promenade and a refreshing swim in the Black Sea.
Further afield, you will be enchanted by Upper Adjara and its magical, wild mountains near the Turkish border.
Route from north to south Georgia - Svaneti - Zagaro Pass - Megrelia - coastal Batumi - Upper Adjara - Goderdzi Pass - Zekari Pass - Wine tasting at the winemaker's - Delicious cuisine of each region - Trekking - Adventure!
An integral part of our trips is the delicious Georgian cuisine! In each of the visited regions you will get to know its original variety.
You will taste natural, homemade wine and chacha. We will visit a bio vineyard where natural wines are made in qvevri (clay amphorae) according to a tradition that is 8000 years old!
Black Lake in Upper Adjaria
Sunset on Zekari Window
We will stop at a high altitude ethnographic village where you will taste homemade adjar dishes such as kaimaghi, malakhi, jakhni. The trek to the Black Lake will be accompanied by cinema-like views!
Through the picturesque Goderdzi Pass we will reach the unique Zekari Pass, nicknamed "Imeretin Tushetia". We will pass at an altitude of 2,300m, surrounded by breathtaking 360-degree views of the Lesser and Greater Caucasus, subalpine meadows and untouched nature. You will learn about the traditions of making Imeretin cheeses straight from the shepherds, next to our Zekariwindow hut at a mesmerising sunset we will prepare a farewell picnic.
This trip is a unique adventure and the memories of it will stay with you for a very long time!
- Groups of 4 to 15 people are welcome.
- This is a very intensive programme, a real jeep tour. There will be a lot of driving and adventures, to enjoy this trip it can't be scary for you 😉.
- The programme includes 2 treks of low difficulty.
- We sleep in proven guesthouse, mountain, wooden houses. Rooms for 2,3 persons with private or shared bathrooms.
- If you are vegetarian or have other dietary restrictions we should be aware of - let me know beforehand. That way, meals will be our pleasure together.
- We carry out the programme in Mitsubishi Delica off-road vehicles. We share 4-7 people in each car. Larger groups, up to 15 people, we can take our retro bus #Kavzuka.
- We speak Polish, English, German, Russian and, of course, Georgian.
The price depends on the number of people in the group and individual arrangements.