Loop of three regions Imereti, Racha, Lechkhumi
20 max (Kavzuka max 15)
all year jeep tour
Loop of three regions: Imereti, Racha, Lechkhumi
We will depart for the beautiful region Racha, known as the Georgian Switzerland. We will drive through Tkibuli, the highest located town in the Imeretia region. The town is famous for its interesting architecture and coal mines. Tkibuli lies just before the Nakerala Pass and Tskhradjvari (Nine Crosses) where we will of course take breaks at the magnificent viewpoints. This is where the Imeretia region ends and the picturesque Racha opens up before us.
The first to arrive will be the magnificent Shaori Lake. Here we have also planned to stop in interesting places, specially prepared for visitors by the administration of tourism. The so-called "check points". We will do a check in Shaori.
Then we will visit XI century monastery Nikortsminda with unique frescoes and history of great importance for Georgia.
On the way, we will stop in the town of Ambrolauri, where you can stock up on delicious lobiani with beans and regional ham and other delicacies.
Through picturesque valleys in the midst of the Rakhine mountains with views of the Central Caucasus glaciers, we will reach the village of Khvanchkarawhere the unique semi-sweet wine of the same name, known all over the world, originates. We will take you to a local winemaker where you can purchase this delicious wine
Swings at Shaori Lake
View from the pool at Lailasha over the mountains and lake
In the afternoon, we will head to the Lechkhumi region for sunset. We will go for a walk to the impressive Sairme Rocks. We will see the Lajanuri Dam and the old capital of the region - Lailashi with its many monuments, synagogue and fantastic open-air pool observation deck with fabulous views of the Lechkhumis and Imeretin mountains. We will return along the historic, rocky valley of the Rioni River. We will pass through unique mirostrephs where Tvishi and Orkhvi grapes grow. Return to Kutaisi in the late evening.
- We organize individual trips from 2 to a maximum of 15 people.
- We start our tour in Kutaisi at 9:30 am.
- We will travel to Racha in an off-road vehicle (up to 6 people), a black Volga (up to 3 people) or our legendary retro bus #Kavzuka. (up to 15 people).
- The tour is organized throughout the year.
- We speak Polish, English, German, Russian and, of course, Georgian.
- For accommodation in Kutaisi, we invite you to our family guesthouse -. Kutaisi Hostel.
- Dinner at a winemaker's with regional Racha dishes and khvanchkara wine, for which the Racha region is famous.
- Lunch with tea and coffee and a glass of khavnkharah at the home of our friends Shota and Mamuka.
- Polish-speaking guide.
- Transfer in a comfortable car with a professional driver who knows the area and the program very well.
- Fuel for the whole route
Price not included:
- Additional options
- Personal expenses.
- Wines at the winemaker's.
If you are interested in this tour write to us and book your individual deadline!