One-week trip - Eastern Georgia
KAZBEGI – KAKHETIAN VINEYARDS - ALAZANI VALLEY - SIGNAGI - ROCKY TOWNS - TBILISI - MTSHETA - KUTAISI
One-week round trip - Eastern Georgia
Kazbegi - Kakheti vineyards - Alaskan valley - Sighnaghi - Rock cities - Tbilisi - Mccheta - Kutaisi
A sightseeing tour with comfortable cars, for those who want to see and get to know the eastern part of Georgia. Wine regions with unique species of grapes. The old capital of Georgia, a rock city dating back to the times of ancient Georgia with a wine-making tradition of 8000 years! The town Signagi called the city of love. A lot of history combined with tasty Georgian cuisine.
During this tour:
- We will visit the city Kutaisi, whose history dates back as far as 4000 years. Bagrati Cathedral, the famous Kolchida fountain, Gelati and Motsameta monastery complexes.
- On the way to Tbilisi we will visit the city Gori, an ancient rock town Uplistsikhe.
- We will visit the old capital of Georgia - Mtskheta.
- We will go for an evening walk around Tbilisi.
- We will go to Kazbegi (Stepantsminda)We will visit on the way Ananuri fortress, Gudauri resort and famous Cminda Sameba church with Kazbek mountain in the background.
- We will admire the vast grape fields of Kakheti.
- We will visit kakhetine vineyardswhere we taste local wines.
- We will visit Signagicalled the city of love.
- Visit monastery Alaverdi, Bodbe monastery and David Gareja Monastery.
- In the village Manavi experience georgian supra with home-made wine.
- We will enjoy regional dishes, including Cachetin shashliks and cheese.
- We will see the Georgian steppes by the village Udabno.
- We will sightsee Tbilisi, walk through the old town of the capital, visit baths, museums.We will feel the local climate.
- We organize accommodation in Kutaisi at Hostel Kutaisi by Kote as well as in Tbilisi and in Stepantsminda (a village under the mountain Kazbek) in climatic, comfortable hotels.
- The maximum number of persons is 20. Larger groups are also welcome; we will arrange the details of the trip individually.
- Realisation of the programme.
- Half-board: breakfast and dinner.
- Service of a professional driver.
- Service of a Polish-speaking pilot/guide.
- Entrance tickets to attractions.
- Jeeps for the route to Cminda Sameba in Kazbegi.
- Dinner in restaurants in Kutaisi, Tbilisi, Kazbegi, Kakheti.
- Homemade dinners with Georgian wines and chacha.
Price not included:
- Flight tickets.
- Insurance. We encourage you to buy in Poland. It is also possible to buy Georgian insurance. If you are interested, please let us know.
If you are interested in this tour write to us and book your individual deadline!
More snapshots from our expeditions:
Gori, Shida Kartli Region, Georgia. Gori Cityscape In Evening Il
Night view of old town in Tbilisi
Tbilisi by night
View of Kazbek1
Salt lake in the middle of the steppes
David Gareja Monastery
David Gareja Monastery
Rioni River in Kutaisi
Kolchida Fountain in Kutaisi