Tusheti - a magical land at the edge of Georgia. Jeep tours, trekking, horseback riding
For 5 days
Tusheti - a magical land on the edge of Georgia
Welcome to the amazing Tusheti, a magical land of wildlife, majestic mountains, a paradise for hiking and horseback riding, on the edge of Georgia. Together with local guides, we will introduce you to this extraordinary mountain world.
You will have the opportunity to experience the region's delicious cuisine, the traditional 'aludi' beer, which is only made here, and the unique folklore and customs of the region.
Tushetia is located in the north-eastern part of Georgia. It is only possible to get there in summer. In winter, the road is impassable and covered with a thick layer of snow. The season lasts only from 01.07 to 01.10.
Together with us you will conquer the Abano Pass, a road that enters the 10 most difficult roads in Europe! We will reach cosmic mountain villages on this route. Our drivers are very experienced on this route, with us you can feel safe!
Every step of the way you will be warmly welcomed and hosted by our friends, the local Tushetian people of Omalo, Chesho, Alisgora, Dartlo, who are already looking forward to our arrival!
En route, Tusheti, Georgia
On the trail, Tusheti, Georgia
We do not give you a rigid programme. We agree with you individually how you want to spend your time. We will organise for you:
- Trekking of various lengths (from 12 to 25 km) with a certified guide.
- All-day or multi-hour guided horseback tours.
- Jeep tours to places such as Shenako, Dartlo, Chesho, Diklo and to the highest village in Georgia and Europe - Bochorna (2345 m)
You will be able to spend your time according to your preferences, stay in the guesthouse and read a book, practice yoga, relax in nature or hunt for sunrises and sunsets with your camera. We adapt the entire programme to your fitness and financial possibilities.
- The trip starts from Tbilisi. For those arriving in Kutaisi, we can arrange a transfer to Tbilisi.
- We arrange the detailed programme and attractions individually.
- We carry out the programme in Mitsubishi Delica off-road vehicles. We share 4-5 people in each car.
- If you are vegetarian or have other dietary restrictions we should be aware of - let me know beforehand. That way, meals will be our pleasure together.
- This is a very intensive programme, a real jeep tour. There will be a lot of driving and adventures, to enjoy this trip it can't be scary for you 😉.
CHECK OUR CALENDAR FOR DATES YOU CAN JOIN >CALENDAR<